Hey everyone, welcome back.
This week I was thinking on what to write based on this new world (Digital Marketing) knowledge. From where I am getting more valuable information.
I am going to reveal how I am learning Digital Marketing on daily basis. It’s a very interesting to be passionate about Digital Marketing blogging.
So, far I have found Neil Patel blog as a best to grab the knowledge.
You will also like it.
On regular basis, I am reading 2 – 3 blogposts on Neil Patel blog. And then I keep churning the information.
He is very impressive blogger. You can get his starting career details from here: https://www.quicksprout.com/about/
Quicksprout is the blog on which Neil do the blogging.
Also, you will like his podcasting which I listen while travelling.
I am sharing the list of articles I have gone through so far:
· Beginner’s Guide to Landing Pages
· Why Your Facebook Ads Aren’t Profitable (And How to Fix It)
· 12 Social Media Tools Necessary for Content Marketing Success
· The Ultimate Guide to Creating Content that Generate 361,494 Visitors
· How to Optimize Your Facebook Ads to Drive More Traffic and Sales
· 4 Unstoppable Facebook Ad Creative Tips to Max Out Your ROI
· How to Write a White Paper That Generates Sales
· 7 Brilliant Ways to Connect with Your Customers on a Personal Level
· 8 Life Hacks That’ll Make You a More Effective Leader
· 19 Strategies That’ll Help You Become an Influencer
· How to Make Money From Social Media
· The Truth About Guest Blogging
· 4 Popular Marketing Strategies That Are Completely Wrong
· How to Create the Best Facebook Business Page
· 6 Off Page SEO Strategies That Will Rank You on Page One of Google
· How to Get 200 Targeted Twitter Followers Per Day
· How to Double Your Sales Using Facebook Without Spending A Single Dollar
· How to Increase Facebook Engagement (Even though Their Algorithm Hates You)
· Should You Stop Blogging and Kill Your Blog?
· How to Hire Your Digital Marketing Dream Team (Without a Big Brand Budget)
· 9 Ethical Ways to Bury Your Competitor’s SEO
· Should You Create a Company or Personal Blog?
· Neil Patel’s Guide to Blogging Consistently
· How to Get Your First DA 80+ Backlink
· How to Get 200 Targeted Facebook Followers Per Day
These are the topics I have gone so far and found very much interesting. At the time of starting any learning you should get better guide.
So, I have been going to his blog on daily basis from where I learned knowledge about Digital Marketing.
To be in this industry you must keep yourself up-to date on regular basis. On daily basis, Digital Marketing rule and concept getting changed.
It’s a very big Ocean!
I will be keep sharing you about next reading.
Which blog you follow?